Laughter is the best medicine.


I'm full of cliches.  But really, laughter is the best medicine.  I have been re-realizing this in the past week, and having dinner with my girlfriends last night cemented it.  Why have I briefly forgotten this truth and stopped laughing as much?  It must be because I'm such a serious adult now - paying my own, rent, bills, and whatnot.  Well I vow to begin anew.  To take myself less seriously.  Laughing lets you escape from all of the bull.  But of course there is the non-bull as well.  Most of my friends have something serious going on in their lives right now that I wouldn't dare laugh at.  However, taking time out to laugh about something (anything!) can make a world of a difference.  Try it, and I promise you'll feel better (:

No comments:

Post a Comment