Inspired Dressing

I recently read a blog post from the fabulous Cupcakes and Cashmere on 'Inspired Dressing'.  Emily, the blog's head honcho, suggests arranging your closet in a way that inspires you.  Namely, adding personal touches like pictures and pieces you're loving at the moment.  Since I am on quite a strict budget these days, I'll take any tips on personalizing a space without dishing out the dough.  Below are two photos of a little rearranging I did in my closet to make it more pretty.  Please ignore the cheap, mismatched hangers (I said I'm on a budget!)  This is a great, fast, and easy way to revamp your space without spending any money at all.

Not the ideal hangers (I would like to get nicer ones that all match), but I rearranged my clothing based on color and added items of mine that I'm loving right now + a few personal items.
A beautiful piece my boyfriend bought me last Christmas from Society 6

No comments:

Post a Comment