Cheese!

If you know me, then you know I have a love affair (er, obsession) with cheese.  That's why I was so stoked to find these 'Cheezy Jalapeno Muffins' (as I call them) on Joy The Baker.

My finished product.  They are so yummy and moist inside.
Also, they are super easy to make.  Trust me, if I can do it, you can!

First, preheat your oven to 375 F and start by greasing and adding a bit of flour to a 12-muffin tin so that the muffins don't stick when cooked.

Then, mix 1 1/2 cups flour, 1 tablespoon baking powder, 1 tablespoon granulated sugar,
and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a medium-big bowl.

Get another bowl (small-medium) and mix 1 egg, 1/4 cup melted butter, and 1 cup whole milk.

Add both of the bowls you just made into one big bowl and mix it all up.  Next, add 3 cups of grated sharp cheddar cheese (or whatever cheese you like) and 3 tablespoons of diced jalapeno peppers (this is not spicy, so if you like it spicy, double up!)

Lastly, pour the batter into your muffin tin and cook for 25 minutes.
I was able to use a spatula and scoop the muffins out of the tins right out of the oven without them crumbling at all.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment