Healthy Eating

You know . . . because I'm such an expert . . . (insert heavy sarcasm here.)
Let's be real.  I love my cheese and candy, and I haven't worked out consistently in months.  But I'm-a-changin'.  Yes, I am.  And you can too!  It's really easy, promise.  My healthy tip of the week is going to the grocery store on your break at work, buying stuff to make salad, and keeping it in your work refrigerator.  It's really that easy.  And cheap too!  I spent less than $17 at the store for lettuce, cauliflower, tomatos, onions, lemons, and avocado that will probably last me a week.  At least.  Factor in going out to eat everyday for a week, and you are definitely saving money.  Another tip: try substituting salad dressings for lemon juice - healthier and cheaper (:
My beautiful salad (yummy too:)

One of my reasons for getting healthier is to have more energy to play with these adorable pups.
Yeah, Mom.  That's the spot, right there.

No comments:

Post a Comment