Loving him was RED

Hellooooo Ladies and Gents!  I wanted to put together a few looks for Valentine's Day and thought I would start with my favorite color, RED (:  When I get an idea in my head for a look, I COMMIT.  As soon as I knew I wanted to create Vday looks, I went to my closet to look for the strong hue.  Immediately I decided on this dress and shortly after I committed to a Hollywood / Old Glamour feel overall.  Red Lips, big curls, simple sexy heels.  I feel like red evokes confidence, sexiness, and fun.  What's your favorite color to wear for this love themed holiday?


Here I am emulating a pin-up girl, or trying to show off my newly toned Yoga arms.  You decide.


This type of dress / skirt is so fun, you just gotta twirl it.


Don't mind the Grandma legs . . .


I like the romantic feel and balance of this dress - tight up top, flowy on bottom, and short in length.


Dreaming of this Saturday when my baby is going to cook steak for us :D:D:D


Closed my eyes during the flash?  Falling asleep because I took these pictures before 7am on a workday?  Can't be sure.




What I'm Wearing:
Hoop Earrings - Gifted
California Necklace - Ibiss
Dress - Francescas
Clutch - Jest Jewels
Heels - Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment