Purple Heart

Hello Again!  And welcome to another installment of my Valentine's Day looks for 2015.  This theme is, you guessed it, PURPLE (:  I wanted to create a look that was slightly unconventional for Vday + experiment with my new purple lip color (:  Although it's not your typical red or pink or hearts or what-have-you, I like to think of the look as still being romantic, with an edge.


I love the sweetheart neckline of this dress.  I think it makes it look, well . . . sweet.


For fancier outfits, I gravitate towards clutches.  I appreciate that this one comes with a strap #thumbsup


If I were ever on a carpet [of any color], I'm thinkin that this would be my go-to pose.  Whattayou say?


This claw-like necklace, matched with my purple lips, provides the edge I was looking for to balance out this sweet outfit.


Love, love, LOVE this print.




What I'm Wearing:
Necklace - Gifted
Dress - Crossroads
Ring - Francescas
Clutch - Gifted
Heels - F21

No comments:

Post a Comment