OOTW

Below are my outfits of the week!  I know they're super grainy, but I got a new phone this weekend [went from iOS to Andriod :O] and am trying to work out a lot of kinks.  I figured I would throw them up here anyway, and you can see better quality images over on my Instagram @trendingcheaply.  The looks [in chronlogical order] are from Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday.


I absolutely love this tweed jacket with hints of neon green.  It really can dress up / business-i-fy any outfit.  My boyfriend really likes it too.

What I'm Wearing:
Jacket - Crossroads
Shirt - Zumiez
Jeans - Zara
Purse and Booties - F21


I felt very spring-y [amidst a California winter] in this number.  I had fun repurposing the head scarf too.  It's actually a sash from one of my robes (:

What I'm Wearing:
Head Wrap, Blazer, Leggings, and Boots - F21
Necklace and Dress - Francesca's


Friday night date night!!!  This night was so much fun.  My boyfriend wrote me a sweet love note, opened the car door for me, and paid for dinner at one of our favorite sushi places.  What more can a girl ask for??

What I'm Wearing:
Earring, purse, and booties - F21
Top and Jeans - Crossroads

No comments:

Post a Comment