Leopard and Stripes

This weekend was so FULL.  Full of babies, races, family, and fashion.  Below are a few quick pix of an outfit I pulled together to go meet with Mint & Pink. Visit their website!  They have a wide variety of styles, and their prices are beyond reasonable.  I can't wait to blog on what I pulled from them.  I hope you all have a great start to your week and your Monday isn't too painful (;  


I love this headband I got from Forever 21.  A lot of headbands are much too tight and give me headaches throughout the day.  This one is made of soft loose material that leaves no lines or aches & pains (:

My baby girl!  This is the youngest out of our three dogs, and definitely the sweetest.  If you haven't read her back story, you can do that here.

I'm trying out a new photo app and I think the quality of the photos is much better, but the watermark is a little tacky, haha.  I just need to pay a little extra to upgrade and take photos without the mark, so I'm definitely gonna do that (:


---My Outfit---

Headband and cuff - Forever 21
Necklace - Francescas
Dress - Crossroads Trading
Boots - Wanted Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment