Engagement Rings. A girl can dream, right?

Looking at engagement rings has never been my thing, but one of my favorite blogs Who What Wear has posted quite a few entries on the subject recently, and it's got me thinking . . . what would my engagement ring look like?  How much would it cost?  Do I want traditional, modern, vintage?  The options are endless, but one thing's for sure, I am not a classic diamond ring type of girl.  I used to think that I wanted a black diamond, but now even that has become too common (BARF, I'm such a snob.)  But really, I just want something that represents me.  And we are all so unique and different as women, so shouldn't our ring reflect that?  O.K. enough with my rant, just take a look at these beauties (all under 1K.)


A little too bulky for my taste, but the color is immaculate.  This is also my birthstone and favorite color.


HE-LLOOOOOO, GORGEOUS!


I love the vintage feel of this ring.  It reminds me of something out of Great Gatsby.


This is the first ring I saw on Who What Wear that grabbed my attention.  I love that there is a stone in the middle but it still has small diamonds on the outside (if you feel like you'd be missing the diamonds otherwise).


I love the idea of still possibly getting a classic stone, but with a unique shape.  Such a fun modern twist.




I have yet to find my "perfect" ring, but I guess that's his job, right?  (;




Ring Details:
All rings were found on The One I Love




1 comment: