Black and White

Today I went and had a mani & pedi with mi madre and then had a late (very late) brunch with one of my childhood besties.  It's always lovely catching up with her - she is SUCH a sweetheart.  We are in the midst of planning a meetup with all of our childhood besties and I am SO looking forward to it.  It's been one of those things where you say that you are going to do it and keep SAYING that but no one gets around to actually planning and committing.  In 2014 I'm determined to keep plans, be a better friend, family member, and person overall.  It takes a lot of work and conscious effort to change habits, but I like challenges and having things to work towards.  I wish you all a happy, healthy, and productive week ahead.  Lots of Love, J












Similar Items:







2 comments: