Bish don't kill my vibe

I've come to realize that the less pressure I put on planning and functions in general, the more fun I have.  The most fun I've ever had on holidays, special events, etc. have been the times that were the most low-key, like just staying at home or going to a really dive-y bar near my house.  We just stayed at home this year for NYE and invited a handful of people over last minute and it was super fun!

My resolution for this year is to be more kind, understanding, and thoughtful (go out of my way to help people more).  I'll let you know how it goes (;

I went 'all silver everythang' this year and kept it casual with the shoes since we just stayed at home.

I definitely wore the most makeup I've worn in a long time: a silver smokey eye AND red lips.  Not typically my thing, but it was fun (:  Also, layered a few silver necklaces to keep with the silver theme.

Detailing on my silver peplum skirt along with my go-to combat boots.

Being super silly in front of the Christmas tree (we didn't mean to color coordinate.)

Outfit Details:
Black and silver necklace from Target
Silver necklace from Crossroads
Grey Crush Velvet Top - Thrifted
Metallic Silver Peplum Skirt from Francescas
Black Combat Boots from Wanted Shoes


No comments:

Post a Comment