I really love my . . .

Warren was making fun of me this morning for always wearing my tan 'leather' jacket.  "You are sure getting your money's worth with that jacket, aren't you?"  So what if I am!  Lol.  I think we all have those pieces that we feel like we can wear over and over again with a ton of outfits.  A classic piece that just really suits your style and can easily transition from day to night, casual to dressy, etc.  For me, that is this good ol' jacket from Papaya.  Yup, Papaya.  I am a bit of a frugalista, but now that I know that this is my color and cut and that I will wear it again and again, I can splurge.  For the first time in my life, I can splurge on an article of clothing.  That feels kinda good, and I kinda just figured that out as I was typing this!! :D

As evidenced by 4 photos I found in my phone (there were many more), I really love this thing!





What is a piece you love that you wear over and over again?

No comments:

Post a Comment