Grateful


It’s easy to be cynical and negative.  Easy when you’re sick and your poor baby puppy is sick and she doesn’t seem to be getting better and you have so much work to do and even have to work a bunch of overtime and your house is a mess . . but I’m taking the challenge to be positive.  To be grateful.  Amongst all of this, I am so grateful.  Grateful to have an amazing man in my life who supports me, picks up the slack when I’m not doing so well, takes care of our puppies like they are our children (and he is a wonderful dad).  Grateful that I have a job, even if it sucks to have to work when I’m sick, that pays for our wonderful house and maintains our lifestyle.  That pays to keep our puppies happy and healthy.  It’s easy to be negative and bitter but so much more fulfilling to be positive and grateful.



"In New York, they say, you're always looking for a job, a boyfriend or an apartment. So, let's say you have two out of three and they're fabulous. Why do we let the thing we don't have affect how we feel about all the things we do have? Why does one minus a plus one feel like it adds up to zero?" Carrie Bradshaw - Sex and the City

1 comment:

  1. I love it! We would blog about similar topics at almost the same time :p and nice SATC quote!

    ReplyDelete