I Just Ride

Today I went on my very first ever motorcycle ride!  My boyfriend has been riding bikes since he was eight years old so needless to say, he was stoked.  We've been wanting to go together for a while, but I've been pretty scared to do so and kept putting it off.  I'm glad I bit the bullet and went today because it was so fun.  Of course one of my main concerns was what I was going to wear.  And I have to say that being out in the elements (er, wind) and smashing that helmet down over your face really does minimal damage to hair and makeup, ladies!!














My top picks to keep you trending cheaply:





From left to right (click the links!)




---My Outfit Details---
(click the store name for links!)

Tank - Forever, Jacket, and Boots - Forever 21
Grey Jeans - Zara
Helmet - Bell
Lips - Revlon
Temporary Pink Hair Dye - Garnier

No comments:

Post a Comment