Fashion Friday: Sweats

The lazy girl in me dies for this trend.  (Confession: I'm really lazy therefore dead.)  But to get away wearing sweatpants as a night out, etc. outfit, you really can't be lazy at all.


Case in point:
Dear Lord I love me some Britney, but this is her literally grabbing some sweatpants . . and wearing them out.


Now THIS is a girl that wears her sweatpants out with purpose:

I have one basic rule for rocking the sweatpants trend:

#1 DRESS IT UP.

With heels, makeup, a pretty clutch, a nice top, accessories . . you get the idea.






And for those who want to wear the trend with more athletic flair:


#2 DO NOT BE FRUMPY

Make sure that if the sweatpants are not tight, that something else is.  Or cropped.  Or showing some shoulder.  Or or . . something that shows us there is a body beneath the sweat that is going to do something other than lounge around (aka nothing).




My top picks to keep you trending cheaply:

From left to right:


Outfit Details:
Necklace - francesca's
Tank - supre'
Sweats - Gifted
Heels - Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment